Authors/ Researchers Responsibilities
- • Ensure that all researched work submitted is original, prepared to a high scholarly standard and fully referenced using the prescribed referencing
- • All researchers are represented accurately and other appropriate acknowledgements are clearly stated including sources of funding if
- • Open and full disclosure of the source of all data and how it was
- • Certify that all the data has been acquired in keeping with recognized ethical research
- • Read carefully, agree to and sign a license to publish Correspond and comply with the editor and publisher in any requests for source data, proof of authorship or originality in a timely manner.
- • Co-operate with any consequent investigations if any issues are raised by reviewers, editors or the
- • Provide appropriate information for errata if such an event Remain in good communication with the editor(s), publisher and any co-authors if the need arises.
- • Recognize that the Editorial Board has the final decision to publish